mercoledì 2 gennaio 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !




                                          the view from my window in the Mountains

Sorry dear readers but I just came back from vacation ! D: I went a week and a half to the mountains in Trentino (a region of North Italy) and than I went to one of my friend house in Monza to spend some days for New Year's Eve. I love mountains, especially during winter. Two of my favorite sport are winter sport: iceskating and skiing! The only bad thing it's that there wasn't wifi so I couldn't post in the blog. :( Sorry for that ! Anyways, I left Bergamo (my city) on December 22 and I came back on December 31 in the morning; during Christmas day i spent all day with my relatives, most of all my cousins that I didn't see them since a lot of time. On December 31 in the afternoon I left again to my friend house. It was a nice NYE even if there wasn't a lot of people around Monza's center. I spent the next two days with Nico's relatives, this friend of mine met in Boston when I went to camp to  before starting my American year. 

                                                                             skiing

Scusate cari/e lettori/lettrici ma sono appena tornata dalle vacanza ! D: Sono andata una settimana e mezza in montagna in Trentino e poi qualche giorno a casa di un mio amico a Monza a trascorrere il capodanno. Amo la montagna, specialmente d'inverno. Due dei miei sport preferiti sono sport invernali: pattinaggio sul ghiaccio e sci! L'unica brutta cosa è che lì non c'era wifi quindi non ho potuto aggiornavi sul blog. :( Scusatemi ! Comunque, sono partita da Bergamo (la mia città) il 22 Dicembre e sono tornata il 31 mattina; il giorno di Natale l'ho passato con i miei parenti specialmente con i miei cugini che non vedevo da molto tempo. Il 31 pomeriggio sono partita di nuovo per Monza. E' stato un bel capodanno anche se non c'era molta gente. Ho trascorso i successivi due giorni con i parenti di Nico, questo mio amico che ho conosciuto a Boston quando ho fatto il camp di preparazione per l'anno all'estero l'anno scorso.




                                                                      Mom and I 
                                                                             Me


                                                               My cousin Chicco and I 
Nico and I in Monza on NYE 
(last pic of 2012- first one of 2013)
Monza on NYE


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento